To determine your correct size follow these simple guidelines
Before ordering, please check your size with the help of this size chart as this will avoid disappointment due to incorrect sizing.
How to Measure
Bust/chest – Measure under arm around the fullest part of bust, keeping the tape straight across the back.
Waist – Measure around natural waist line making sure tape fits securely yet comfortably.
Hip – Measure around the fullest part of the hip (approx. 20cm below the waist line).
- Take measurements whilst wearing a suitable bra but without outer garments.
- Measure yourself holding the tape measure firmly around your body but not too tight. Note this is to measure your body, not garments.
- Make no extra allowances. It is best not to buy the next size up as it may be too big.
- Our Juniors’ and Teens’ garments are based on an AVERAGE size for the age group.
- Garment measurements will vary according to the styling, fabric and ease of fit.
- If you are between sizes we suggest you order a larger size in a woven fabric and the smaller in size in a knit fabric.
Ladies Sizing (cm)
Measuring your Bra size
Step 1: Bra Belt Size measure above your bust and under your arms.
Find the row matching your bra belt size. Example 36” = Size 14.
Step 2: Cup Size measure around the fullest part of your bust.
Follow across your bra belt size row to find your cup size. Example 40” = Size 14DD